SPRING 2018 MISSION TRIP
For our next trip, we will be heading to Aloguinsan, Cebu and Los Baños, Laguna. We will be working with local governments and other partners to provide free consultation, minor surgery, dental care, medicines and routine laboratory/diagnostics in our direct patient care arm and lectures/training programs in our educational arm.
Here are the important trip dates and details:
* 14 May - All volunteers will meet at our designated Cebu City pick-up area. Specific details on time and location will be shared to registered volunteers privately through e-mail/direct contact.
* 15 May - General orientation.
* 16 & 17 May - Aloguinsan Medical Mission.
* 18 May - Fly from Cebu to Manila and then car travel to Los Baños.
* 19 & 20 May - Los Baños Medical Mission.
* 21 to 24 May - Optional cultural immersion.
We prefer that our US-based volunteers arrive on or before 12 May to be able to acclimatize before mission work starts. Post-mission trips and cultural immersions are highly individualized. We do suggest that you give yourself at least two weeks for this trip.
We will provide lodging from 14 to 20 May. Rooms are air-conditioned, clean, have private bathrooms and are usually shared with 2-3 other volunteers. We will also provide food/sustenance and work-related travel from 14 to 21 May. These items are all covered by your registration fee. We do accommodate special requests for travel, lodging and food. Our Volunteer Coordinators will be glad to arrange these for you. To learn more about itineraries, accommodations, costs and fees, go to our FAQ page.